About
About me
Hi, my name is Racha Hamade and I'm 19 years old. I have been studying Natural Science at Ahuntsic College for the past 4 semesters. This program prepares me to pursue a career in Medicine or to practice any career in the healthcare field. In University, I am planning to take courses such as Cellular Biology, General Chemistry and Physics. In order to get in university program that is related to natural science, one must have high grades and stand out since it's very competitive.
About this blog
This blog will mainly focus on things that are related to my program, Natural Science. Other students like me who have interest and enjoy studying all about health and the human body, should be interested in this blog. I am planning on having a glossary section to help those who are interested in my program and answer any potential questions they may have. To make sure that the best quality of writing is provided, I am planning on using the Virtual Writing Tutor to go over my grammar and fix any errors as well as ask my peers to proofread my writing. If you think there are still errors present, feel free to contact me through my email.
Commentaires
Publier un commentaire